follow xD

Like my blog :)

2012年8月1日星期三

Update ♥




Last friday , my family and I went to eat dinner :D
at Teluk Jawa ...
The view was very beaytiful !!   
After eating ...
It was the time to go tuition =w=
















Sunlight :D




At dusk 
Bye bye sun !! xD



Thailand Coconut drink xD
We all drink this !!
yummy !! 


Last week , my friends came my house !! :D
She is charmaine  
We took many photo at my home...





Yesterday she came also xP






Last saturday , my mother and I went to giant...
I bought 3pieces of vest !! ( 背心)  
It was very cheap !! I bought 2 pieces for about RM10 !!
1 of the vest was about RM8 only xD
Total is RM18 !! xP



Today , no class ...
many teacher didn't in our class...
We were very happy xP
Because of no class , me and siew juan go collect fees
of our club :)
Then , got 2 malay boy chase us =w=
I was frightened and run quickly ...
I scare that 2 boy will do what things with us..
They say chiness to us - -
say dun run larh !! say in chiness !! =w=
After we came back to class , we felt safe xD
Tell my friends about the incident ..
and all my friends were laught , me also xD
I call that 2 boy 死变态!! xDDD


Look like a child =w=
My birthday is coming soon !! 





Don't know tomorrow got melayu perbahasan or not =w=
I dun want !! It was too hard to me - -
That's all !! 88 xP 


=End=